Our team is focused on helping our customers with sales, project and technical enquiries.
In this section:
University of Essex
Working in close partnership with the University, Kingfisher Lighting and Rexel were selected to upgrade the campus lighting using state of the art LED lanterns.
Replacing up to 200 inefficient and dated 150W Metal Halide globe fittings with the LED-in fitting with a rated power of 44W gave the University instant energy savings, along with a significant reduction in CO2.
The LED-in fittings supplied have an LED life span of approximately 80,000 hours, therefore eliminating the need for ongoing lamp replacement using expensive access equipment.
- Reduction in CO2 of 61.35 tonnes per annum
- Saving of 113,000kW per annum
- Improved environment and security for students and staff on the campus
- Clearer images for CCTV cameras
- No ongoing need for costly lamp replacement
- Significant reduction in energy costs